Apr 01 2020
COVID-19 has gripped this country and put unprecedented strain on our healthcare system. We are grateful for the incredible character and commitment displayed by the doctors, nurses, and staff on the front lines of this fight. Thank you health care workers who continue to put the health of others first and serve patients during this pandemic.
During this unprecedented time, we want to assure you that Auris Health will continue to work diligently to provide support for our customers and quality care to patients. We’re continuously monitoring the COVID-19 situation, assessing potential impacts and working to minimize any disruption to our normal operations.
In light of the real and present threat COVID-19 presents, we are only allowing employees to travel to support our customers' clinical and service needs. We know that early diagnosis of lung nodules is so important in the deadly fight against lung cancer.
All other employee travel and in-person engagements are currently suspended until shelter-in regulations change. If you have any questions during this time, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
We realize that some of you have purchased the Monarch® Platform and are waiting to complete training and installation. Please be assured this is a top-priority for us and we will be working with each hospital individually to finalize these plans as soon as is reasonable.
Please stay safe and well.
Auris Health, Inc
a Johnson &Johnson Company
Useful Resources during COVID-19 Pandemic
1. Inside their Lightning speed effort to create COVID-19 vaccine
2. JNJ announces collaboration with Janssen and Emergent BioSolutions
Resources for Nurses
1. WHO – lives updates
2. PPE Burn Rate Calculator provided by the CDC
3. Preparedness list for Healthcare Professionals
4. Johnson & Johnson Institute – provides real-time COVID news and critical virtual training for healthcare professionals & 24 hr chat forum for healthcare professionals w/ urgent questions
5. Association of perioperative Registered Nurses (AORN) COVID-19 support page – modules on cleaning the OR, hand washing, PPE use
6. American Nurses Association (ANA) - Mental health guides for nurses